EOS Investment Criteria
Eos seek to fund businesses which meet the following criteria;
- are science, engineering or technology based
- require initial seed equity funding in the region of £100k to £1.5m
- have a compelling product or service which meets a clear market demand
- have a clearly defined global market, and a plan to reach that market
- own the IP or patents required to deliver their products or services
- have a committed and skilled management team
- have a thorough and professional business plan including a 3 year financial forecast
- have identified possible exit strategies to produce significant investor returns
- can demonstrate that they are likely to be SEIS or EIS qualifying for investors
If we do decide to proceed we will set up a meeting with you at which our key objectives will be to;
- meet and assess you and your team to ensure we could work together successfully.
- allow you to present your business opportunity in more detail.
- describe to you how an Eos investment would work and what we can bring to you in addition to the funding.
We may request further information following that initial meeting. If we decide to continue with your application and ‘short list’ you we will then prepare a brief for our board to allow them to decide whether or not to offer you a presentation slot at one of our member meetings.